After our AGM a couple of notes which have followed on from this meeting;
- Peter Machell is no longer on the Committee
Due to many reasons Peter had decided to not nominate for this year’s Committee.
This is sad news for this Club, yet wholly understood!!
Peter’s input will be missed and has been extremely productive and helpful to the Club and myself!!
Peter will still be around the traps and we shall catch-up as a larger group in the next few weeks.
Thanks for all of your help, guidance and work over the years Peter!!
- Otherwise I don’t recall any other changes and once the meeting minutes are complied, these will be distributed to Members.
- Overall, I feel administratively the Club is in a good position with many process’s and procedure’s now in place (after a couple of years) to help with all of the functions needed to help run a Club.
And I wish to thank everyone in last year’s Committee for all of their help and patience (Tammy & Helen) in getting through the last 12 months.
- The Courts ……… are looking sensational.
- The next step in my mind is to attract more Members ……. get more people playing Squash!
Any suggestions are very welcome.
We have started with the creation of our new brochures (attached).
Where you are able too, I wish to ask if you could print some out and stick them up anywhere you can think of please. There will also be copies available at the Club rooms as well.
- For those of you who are nursing some injuries, get yourselves well and back onto the court and if your not playing talk about squash to those who don’t play and we shall see what happens!
Oh, and yes you seem to be stuck with me for another year ………… apologies to Tammy and Helen!!
Regards, George Hennessy – President